Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Top 14 Anime from Spring Season 2011

So there were a lot of anime series that were on the go this season, and I watched 14 of them (holy crap).

Let's see which was my favourite!

14. Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai



Overall, this show really confused me, so much that I almost had to stop watching it (I finally realized what was going on at the last episode).

The show's OP was also, in my opinion, ranked 9th in OPs.

13. Seikon no Qwaser II


I watched the first season a while ago, which I actually liked. This, however, is giving me mixed feelings. Hope it picks up!

In OPs, SnQ2 ranked 12th.


12. A Channel


I became quite disappointed with this show in the end, even though I still loved it. The one thing that gave it a low score was the fact that there was a stupid song EACH episode. Stupid songs were stupid.

In OPs, A Channel ranks 10th.


11. Moshidora


This show ended so long ago that I forget how I completely felt about it.
All I know is that, at first, I wasn't liking it. But, as things moved along, I started to like it. I believe I cried at one point ^^

Also, in OPs, Moshidora ranked 6th (same singer from Amagami SS's OP).


10. Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko


This show is pretty good. I really like it so far, but it isn't the best show of the season (there are so many good shows...)

OP gets 14th. It's horrible.


9. Hidan no Aria


I really like this show. The fact that Jeanne D'Arc (the whateverth) shows up made me really happy.

For OP, this anime gets 5th.


8. Deadman Wonderland


This is a show that I love, due to its manga series.
The fact that Ganta's voice is horrible made the show rank lower.

For OP, DW gets 13th.



7. Ano Hana (not writing the whole name)


This show made me cry. I loved it.

BUT, some of the animation style could have been improved.

OP gets 4th.



6. Ao no Exorcist



I LOVE THIS SHOW! I can't wait to watch it again when I get home from camp.
The fanbase kinda scares me though.

OP gets 3rd (wow) because of the singing part, not the rapping.


5. The World God Only Knows II


I loved the first season of this show, as well as this season.
I wanted more Haqua though :C

OP gets 8th.


4. Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi


As I said above for a few of the shows. I LOVED THIS SHOW, BUT I WISH HE PICKED THE GIRL WITH THE PINK HAIR! (Forgets her name).
Some shows beat this, because they are truly epic.

OP gets 7th.



3. Hanasaku Iroha


This show has one of the best art styles of this season. As well, I love it so much!

Op gets 11th.


2. Steins;Gate


Oh man, this show is a mindfuck completely. It's so gut!
As well, it makes me want to cry when I see what happens after ep 12.
This never got 1st because of the show's art style (oh god, the horror).

OP gets 2nd as well.



NOW IT'S TIME FOR A SHOW SO EPIC, THE OP ALSO GOT 1st.....







1. Nichijou


This show got 1st for it's hilarity, it's art style, and this OP.
It is the new Azumanga Daioh.

OP, as I said, got 1st.



Well, that's my two cents. If you want to watch any of these shows, go ahead, don't let me get in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment