Sunday, August 29, 2010

COSPLAY!

Okay, so I might as well post some cosplays, past and future, and what I'm thinking of doing.

SO, first up on the docks, Keiichi Maebara. I used this cosplay at NWCC 2009
Meh, I know, not so much of a good cosplay, but I AM white.
Also, I had an allergic reaction to the blood...

Next, is a short-haired version of Teru Mikami from Death Note
Nice double chin in this one >_>

Anyway, other cosplays I've done are Hidan from Naruto Shippuuden, Sweeney Todd from Sweeney Todd, Pokemon Trainer Brendan from Pokemon, and Snape from Harry Potter. I don't have pictahs. Sorry.

And FUTURE cosplays...
Here are some that are in the process:
-Professor Layton from the Professor Layton series
-Claude Faustus from Kuroshitsuji II
-Lucas (Haha) from Mother 3

And, finally, here are the ones I want to do:
-Undertaker from Kuroshitsuji
-Allen Walker from D.Gray-Man
-Lavi from D.Gray-Man
-Archer from Fate/Stay Night

There will be more in the future, since I did plan to be Allen Walker for NWCC 2010 for a while, but changed to Claude Faustus a few days ago.

So until next time, I'll be watching anime, lurking 4chan (lolololol), and buying stuff in Quebec.

No comments:

Post a Comment