Saturday, August 28, 2010

Well, it's a new beginning...

And all I have to say is I missed updating my blog. D;
So, since I lost interest in the old one, why not start a new one?

Last time, my blog consist of art, but this time, I'll take my photography skills and use them with another passion I love, collecting figurines.

I started collecting figurines as a hobby in 2009, but I use to get figurines as presents when I was younger, whether it be my Donkey Kong Mario Kart 64 figurine, or the pack of Dragon Ball Z figurines that I can't seem to locate. D:

But once the first convention to come around the area I lived in, the western part of Newfoundland, I found a Chie-sensei figurine from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni that I just had to have, which started by collection.

I don't know if I'll get into resin kits or not, but I know my collection will never be forgotten.

So yeah, I'll start posting pictures of my figurines and stuff once I get home (I'm in Quebec atm). Also, I'll post some cosplays and stuff once I start to get my costumes in order.

So for now, I'll just list the figurines I have at the moment, which won't be hard because my collection at the moment is small. My collection includes:
-Donkey Kong Mario Kart 64 figure
-Chie-sensei from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
-Light/Kira petite nendoroid
-Watari petite nendoroid
-Saber Alter Revoltech figurine
-RARE Pink Bubblegum bubble Domo-kun
-Nagi figure
-Zange figure

I know, I know, small list, but I have the Black Rock Shooter figma pre ordered, and the store where I pick up the figures will have it in in October. D:

Also, I plan to pre order all of the other BRS figmas (atm Dead Master and Black Gold Saw).

So for now, I'll end this blog post. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment