Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Photoshoot: Megurine Luka

So today was the first meeting for my school's photography club, and I thought that it would be an amazing idea to take some of my figures, and it was! Here are the photos:




This is when we decided to go outside onto a trail and take some pictures.




It was around here that I realized that I didn't charge my battery, since it died. But being the smart person I am, I took the battery out before every picture, warmed it up, popped it back in, focused, and took the picture.







I was terrified for Luka at this moment, and thankfully she didn't fall in C:










With the last four pictures, I was being surrounded by one of my teachers, and some other students who also wanted a picture of Luka. Looks like she's popular. ( ^_^ )

No comments:

Post a Comment