Sunday, January 2, 2011

December Loot

 Sorry for the little delay. I was extremely tired the last few days, and I was really busy yesterday (went to my nan's for supper). So here are the things I got for Christmas (besides clothes) and boxing day, as well and a few during the month.




My 1TB HP SimpleSave External Hard Drive. It's for anime.;B


Arrows, targets, bullets, and chocolate


I bought Black Butler 2 and Death Note 3 before Christmas, and I got Will Grayson, Will Grayson for Christmas.


My new AF 50mm f1.4 lens. It may be manual focus on this camera, but when I buy a new camera like a D7000, it'll be auto focus... I think.


Apple Keyboard I bought on Boxing Day.


Thumb drive I got in my stocking. ;P


My new awesome Ray-Bans. Wearing them at the moment.
I really need to clean my desk again.


DDR, Kirby's Epic Yarn. and NHL Slapshot. All are awesome.


My new snowboard. I hope I can use it soon.


The bindings for my snowboard. I love these.


Hopefully I get some figures in January. Since my birthday is on the 12th, I'm going to get a lot of money. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment