Thursday, January 27, 2011

Weekly Lick 8

   So another week as come by, and I have finished 4 out of 6 of my exams. My next exam, which is Math 3205 (advanced grade 12 math, even though I'm in grade 11) is tomorrow (woot >_>). So, I'm procrastinating studying by posting this week's Weekly Lick. Since I have a new camera lens (that works now because I, myself, fixed it (^~^) ) I wanted to take a few photos, which turned into a bunch of photos. So many faces (*~*). So, without further adieu, here is this week's Weekly Lick.
Oh, I almost forgot, I'm on the last 2 episodes of Angel Beats! right now, and expect the Gurren Lagann review up this week and an Angel Beats! review the following week. I could also do a Bakemonogatari review, but it might just be a quickie.


So first, I'll post all of the face pictures.




One of Rider's pictures


One of BRS's pictures.


The sun for this picture and the next was amazing, so I had to take pictures. Also, you may be asking why Saber Alter in on my desk again. You'll have to scroll down to see...


I really love this picture <3


Another Rider picture.


I love this picture. Dead Master's face + Luka = Epicness.


I don't have a close-up of DM this week because of the many close-ups I already had a bunch from the review, so she isn't getting any.

Now onto the regular pictures...


Rider taking Saber Alter for a nice ride... 


I got this pose from Fate/Unlimited Codes, which I have yet to play but I REALLY WANT TO! I need to get a PSP so I can buy F/UC AND Black Rock Shooter.


Saber Alter will be moved back up to the shelf very soon.


Chains again. Ignore the dusty desk, I haven't cleaned it in a while, but I'll do that soon.


BRS's battle pose


Another angle.


And Nendoroid Dead Master. I love this Nendoroid <3


Photo editing skills sucked for this one. But yeah, Luka isn't impressed with me because of DM.


But Tako-Luka is still happy (^~^)


   I should have Kureha and Figma DM very soon, but my wallet says no, you won't ( ; A ; ). I'll get them somehow!





No comments:

Post a Comment