Saturday, February 5, 2011

January Loot

   January has been a good month. It may be one of the most expensive months yet, but it's well worth it. In January, I bought Deadman Wonderland Vol 2 and 3, a 52mm circular polarizer filter for my 50mm prime fix, a Tamron 90mm f2.8 Macro lens (was used for the photos), and finally Nendoroid Dead Master. Sadly, Kureha never came in on time.


ALSO, I'l be uploading from photobucket from now on, since I already passed my 1GBs of space. D:




I really need to repaint my desk. I will do so possibly this week.


DM <3 . You'll be seeing this pose again very soon.


The lens box and the filter, which has the lens cap on.


I LOVE this series. It's definitely on my watch list for the spring.



As well, here's a sneak peek to the next post...


I wonder who it is ;D


ALSO, here's Rider's next picture:





See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment