Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weekly Lick 9

   Expect more post tonight. First of all, I'd lick to say HOLY CRAP 3000 VIEWS! (^o^)


Now then, I decided to bring up the lamp for today, since it was getting dark out. The photos turned out really nice. (^~^)


ANYWAY, since I just got Kureha, I decided to put her into the kyudo pose and to change it later on, since I DO change the poses every week.






I love Kureha. Only if they made more Shining Wind nendos...


Luka after her birthday. Happy Birthday!


I love this pose for DM. So awesomesauce.


This is were all the Nendos go. Figmas on the other side.


Sadly, BRS's chest peg broke this week. I have sticky tack where her peg it to hold her together.


I decided that all of the figmas would sit this week. I love this pose. (^~^)


That's a wooden box for my pen and pencil. The pen is epic.


Best Luka picture yet. (^w^)

    I'll be posting the Gurren Lagann review after supper, so come back in a few hours!


No comments:

Post a Comment