Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekly Lick 13

    I am terribly sorry.


So, what has happened in the last 2 weeks?


Well, first of all, there was a huge 9.0 magnitude earthquake in Japan. My heart goes out to all of those who were affected.


With myself, I bought a Nintendo DSiXL and Pokemon Black and played it non-stop (the reason behind my lateness). I returned the DSiXL yesterday, got all my money back, and now I'm waiting for the 3DS. It comes out in 7 days!


Besides that, Figma Dead MAster hasn't come in yet (holy crap :l ) and my parents are in Punta Cana (I'm jealous).


Here are this week's pictures:









 I feeling like I want to change the layout of my room. I might just make a mockup and ask Figure.fm to help.

Also, a new series will commence tomorrow: Second Look.
You'll see what it is tomorrow.

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment