Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekly Lick 14

Okay, so I'm leaving to go to get my Nintendo 3DS in 3 hours. I CAN'T WAIT!!!


So, besides that, not a lot happened this week, but sadly while editing Kureha's photo, I notices it was way out of focus. No Kureha-only picture this week.


Besides that, I might retire the Figmas from WL after I get Youmu. Ican never get a good picture of them, and plus it's hard on decided that pose to do next.


Here are the pictures:




I decided to sit DM down for this one. I really like this pose.


Love this pose. Also, Kureha is pointing at Luka if you wanted to know.


Tako-Luka!!


As I said above, it's hard decided what pose to put them in. Repetitive pose is repetitive.


I love BRS in this pose. Will she change soon? No.

  So I'll post another thing once I get my Nintendo 3DS. I really haven't decided that game to get, but I'm thinking of getting Street Fighter. I'll look at the gameplays on YT and decide now.

No comments:

Post a Comment