Saturday, April 23, 2011

Weekly Lick 18

  This week was the last week before Easter vacation. Each day for school until Thursday, we had a theme day (Monday was Purple and Pink day, Tuesday was Polkadots and Stripes day, Wednesday was Hip Hop day, and Thursday was Shakespeare Day (I dressed up like the ghost of Caesar).


  As well, a few figures were previewed this week that I plan to get. First of all, Nendoroid Mayuri Shiina from Steins;Gate, and secondly, Nendoroid Madoka from Puella Magi Madoka Magica (which I started watching yesterday, and I love it. The eyes are amazing).


So, here are the pictures for this week. I decided to take all of the pictures with my 50mm f1.4 Nikon lens.













I've decided to take less pictures of Rider and BRS, since their poses are very repetitive.


Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment