Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weekly Lick 21

 A few small updates:


-I'll have the loot pictures up tonight. They are uploading to photobucket as we speak;
-My throat has been killing me for the last few days;
-I'm slated for Flight NCM for LCIC. I hope I can keep it that way. ^^




Anyway, not a lot happened this week. On Friday, I went to a youth group session (really awkward because it's a religious youth group) where we had Junk Wars, where we built spaceships out of junk. My team won ^^


As well, yesterday was the 2nd training session for CSLC, where I lost my voice again. It was awesome. 


Anywho, here are the pictures:




Really cool picture of DM with her head tilted. Every nendo had their heads tilted, XD


Luka needs more poses.


I like this pose for Kureha.


It's like she's shouting at me. XD

  That concludes this week. I'll have the loot posted tonight. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment