Saturday, May 21, 2011

Weekly Lick 22

 It's May 24th Weekend! And that means that I get an extra day of weekend! (WOOT!)


Nothing much really happened this week, though it was exciting. First of all, we found our in Art Club that we were given $350 to create a logo for a labour council. My idea was chosen so far and now we are creating the logo. As well, I received my beautiful Nendoroid Youmu Konpaku in the mail. I also did a review of her and she ended up getting an almost-perfect score. Wow.


So, here are this week's pictures! Enjoy!




Dead Master being pale as usual...


I love how, despite being half-ghost, Youmu's skin is darker than Dead Master's XD


Hamster eyes ^^


Someone fell asleep at my desk C:


  And that concludes this week. I can't wait for Yuyuko to come in!

No comments:

Post a Comment