Saturday, June 11, 2011

Weekly Lick 25

  Another week, another week of pictures.


Quite a bit happened this week. First of all, I'm finished Grade 11! I'm so happy it's over and I get to have a bit of a break until exams are over and I go to camp.


As well, I ordered Nendoroid Totori, a somewhat unexpected order, since I never played the game she's in. I just really like her character. ^^




I finally decided to change BRS's pose and to take a picture of her. ^^


I also decided to change Senjougahara's pose last night.

No picture of Rider since it's the same pose as the last photo of her.


Really loved this pose of Myon-tan. <3


It looks like Luka and Kureha are presenting something.


Forgot to take a picture of what they're presenting, Tako Luka C:


DM's fairy pose. C:

Well, that's it for this week's Weekly Lick. I've been listening to the Nichijou OST all morning and been learning the Judas dance for some reason or another. Let's see if I can do it. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment