Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Weekly Lick 26

  SO I FINALLY FINISHED MY EXAMS THIS WEEK! I am so happy!


  Real opening:


  This week was pretty busy, with exams and all (5 exams from Monday to Friday, another yesterday), which is one of the reasons behind the delaying of WL. As well, I discovered a new MMORPG (not this again) that's F2P and actually has great graphics. It's called Eden Eternal and I recommend it completely. Add me! (I'm in Emerald Ch.4 - Pyridoxal).





    I found out today as well that my figures cannot be shipped right away because of the Canada Post strike that is happening at the moment. CURSES!






  I'll try to post bunch before I go to camp, since I'll be gone for 7 weeks without internet (I'll be looking out for figures with my friend's phone though C: )






  That concludes this week's WL. I have possibly 2 more to go until camp, so I'll be doing a special post for the latter.


Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment