Sunday, September 5, 2010

Gotta Catch 'Em All! RIDER!

Okay, so some of you might know about my obsession with Rider from Fate/Stay Night, and it's so bad, because I made a list of almost all of the Rider figurines (please tell me if I forget any).
Here's the list:
-Max Factory: Figma Rider
-GSC: Petite Nendoroid Rider x2
-GSC: 1/8 Modest Maid Rider
-GSC: Fate/Stay Night Rider (The really old one)
-GSC: Charinco Rider Nendoroid
-All of the Rider Keychains
-GSC: Servant Rider Trading Figures x2
-Derfomate Fate/Stay Night Rider PVC Figure
-Hobby Japan: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Rider Swimsiut Ver. 1/6 PVC (Suffer)
-Alter: Swimsuit Rider
- EbCraft: Fate/Stay Night 1/7 Rider Figure
-Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Trading Figures (Rider).

There has to be more, I can feel it. So now it's time to find a job! >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment