Monday, December 27, 2010

Boxing Day Sales

Okay, so yesterday was Boxing Day here in Canada, but in Newfoundland, we don't have our Boxing Day sale until the next day, which is the 27th.



Today, I woke up a little bit after 11:00 AM and I went downstairs to tell my father that I needed to go to Staples to buy an external hard drive, a keyboard, and POSSIBLY a game.


WELL, I went to Staples and found my Apple Keyboard right away (yet I use a PC. It's an epic keyboard anyway). I went to the games section and behold! The game that I was searching for... Kirby's Epic Yarn!!! 
I'll post a review of the game as soon as I finish it (I'm on the 3rd world). 

Finally, I was searching for the 1TB HP External Hard Drive that was on sale and I couldn't find it, so I grabbed a 500GB EHD made by that Verb. company. I was almost at the checkout centre when I spotted the HP 1TB EHD, which I immediately grabbed and put the other EHD back. I went to the check out and bought my 3 things, which came to a total of $203!! Yeah, thankfully I got a lot of money for Christmas. ;P



So, the reason why I made this somewhat huge story today on the blog was because I wanted to use my new keyboard, which is epic in every way. I'll be posting pictures of mostly all of my loot for this month as soon as my lens comes in off the ferry, which is about 2h 30 minutes away from my house. Sadly, there have been a lot of storms around here (not snow, but RAIN), so it's been trapped on the ferry.


Hopefully it can arrive any day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment