Sunday, February 6, 2011

Figures that caught my eye at WonderFest

No, I did not go, but on Figure.fm there are tons of post with figures.
Here are some I saw and wanted SO bad:


Black Rock Shooter Stuff:
Nendoroid STR ~ I LOVE STR! She's one of my favourite BRS characters. I'm getting this no matter what.
Figma STR ~ Same reason as above, plus I'm going to try and get all of the BRS figmas subtract Matou.
Figma Yomi ~ Dead Master in her human form <3
Black Rock Shooter Game (with White Rock Shooter) ~ I need a PSP, but WRS is EPIC!


The World God Only Knows stuff:
Nendoroid Elsie ~ SO FRIGGIN CUTE!
Nendoroid Haqua ~ I don't know much about her yet, but she looks cute!


Shining Wind stuff:
Figutto!(I think) Seena ~ She's a iffy, but she'll go good with Kureha
Figutto!(I think) Kureha ~ Definite get.
There might be some more, not sure.


Vocaloid:
Figma Miku Append ~ I need at least 1 Miku. (^w^)


Fractale:
Nendoroid (Petite?) Nessa and Phryne


There may be more, such as Saber Lily, but she's going to cost a leg, so I'll be saving up from now on.




Also, I need to buy Black Gold Saw before she's all sold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment