Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekly Lick 10

   Another week, another photo set.


I was really inspired by Wonderfest with some of the poses (maybe one of them, lol).


So yeah, no big intro this week, so here are the pictures:




DM being a bit calm, but this week she's in for the kill (tune back in in a week).


Not only in DM carying her weapon, but Kureha is as well. What about Luka?


She might seem sad now since she has no weapon, but this week she discovers a secret power.


Rider in attack mode.



Again.


SURPRISE!


BRS Append?




     I need to go outside later on and do some work. Sadly, I'm not allowed to use the money for figurines, so camera stuff or a new cellphone it is (most likely camera stuff).

See you next week!

2 comments:

  1. I like the Luka Pic :D
    That face is soo... hilarious ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tiberis:

    Thanks! I wanted go make her jealous of everyone's weapons, so I thought that the best face was the hamster face. It seemed to work out great!

    ReplyDelete