Saturday, February 19, 2011

Unexpected Order and New Mangas

So while playing Touhou 7: PCB, I thought of one of my new favourite characters, Yuyuko Saigyouji. I have fallen in love with her design just last night, and I remembered seeing a post of figure.fm about a Nendoroid of her. I immediately went on google and searched my hearts content for a figure that has been published as EXCLUSIVE (holy shite!). I finally found her for $56 total (with shipping) on Big in Japan. What's awesome for me and sucky for those looking for Yuyuko is that I got that last preorder ( here's the link to make you know http://www.biginjap.com/pvc-figures/2250-touhou-project-nendoroid-saigyouji-yuyuko.html ).






I love The Asian. Not in a romantic way, but as a friend way.


Also, after I returned from drill team practice, I decided that I was going to go to The Lair and see if Figma Dead Master had arrived. Sadly, she didn't, BUT Fate/Stay Night Vol. 10 and Deadman Wonderland Vol. 4 arrived, so I bought those.




Good day has been good.

No comments:

Post a Comment