Saturday, February 19, 2011

Weekly Lick 11

    Another week, and more poses, BUT WHAT IS THIS?!? I TOOK SOME TIME INTO MAKING A PHOTOSHOOT! HOLY SCHNITZEL!


Let's not get carried away now, I DID take 2 non-photoshoot pictures, because I thought 3 was enough.


So, while gathering the materials, my brother's friends came to my house and saw me scavenging things. Weird conversation was weird.


SO, let's get to the photos:




I love this photo, yet I was scared it was going to be horrible. Hersey Kisses FTW <3


If you noticed last week, Luka was jealous of Kureha and Dead Master's weapons. BUT, she has her own weapon... MAGIC!


If you want to know what is in the background, it's green transparent wrapping paper.


Crap picture is crap.


Another crap picture.

   Now let me play Touhou. MUST GET TO YUYUKO!

No comments:

Post a Comment