Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Unboxing: Nintendo 3DS

  So, as you have read 2 days ago, I was unable to get my 3DS on release day. Today, however, I was able to.


I went to Staples and went over to the gaming section and couldn't find the 3DS or the games. Heartbroken, I went over to my brother who asked me, "Which colour?". My heart rebounded and when my brother brought the blue 3DS out of the back room, I was ecstatic. 


I gave the nice lady my money and sped home (speed limit was not broken by the way). I immediately went to my room and started taking pictures.





Now sadly, I couldn't get a game, so I'm going to wait and see which one is best.




Huge manual is huge, but contains a lot of languages.AR Cards also included (^w^)




The 3DS, charger, and the charging dock.




Here she is in all of her glory. I'll post a review in a few weeks after I get used to it and get a game. For now AR and Pokemon will be it.






Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment