Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Top 9 Anime of Winter 2011

Well, the season is finally ending after a devastating earthquake screwed everything over.


I decided to make a list of my favourite anime from this season and why. (I watched 9 anime, so I'll list nine)


9. StarrySky




  This came last on my list. The concept was a good idea, but the fact that is wasn't HD and a lot of the episodes were boring never helped the anime.





8. Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne—!! 




   The art was terrible, but it was a funny story. 




7. Wandering Son




Very, VERY interesting story. I would have been higher on the list, but I had a lot of awesome favourites this season.




6. Fractale




I really liked this anime at first, but I wish it didn't drag too much. Also, I wanted Phryne and Nessa to have purple hair D:




5. Kore wa Zombie desu ka?




Really good anime. Hilarious as well.




4. GOSICK




Really hard choice. Sadly, some of the stuff about it didn't fit the top 3 for me. It was my favourite from the start of the season though.




3. Yumekui Merry




I didn't pick this one up until the 2nd episode played. It's an amazing anime.




2. I.S. - Infinite Stratos




CHAR!!!! <3
IS was an amazing anime and had probably my favourite character from this season (Charlotte). Great anime was freaking great.




AND NUMBA ONE ISSSSSSS:


1. FREEZING




I wasn't really a fan of it in the beginning, but I fell in love with this anime. Not because of the random boobies you'd see, but for the story, the OP, the main characters, etc. Also, Yu Asakawa is one of the seiyus in FREEZING. :D




I have a huge lineup for next season, so time will tell which is my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment